As all of our creations are unique, our prices depend on the time involved and the materials required. To help us price, we require the size (servings), flavour/s and design, theme or style of cake.
Every cake takes a different amount of time to craft and can include different specialist materials.
Please read our booking information and message us on our contact page for a quote.
We’d love to hear from you!
All our cakes are made to order and take time, so we require a minimum of a two weeks notice, at least four for wedding cakes. But I do get booked up months ahead of dates so it’s best to book well in advance to avoid disappointment.
To quote, I need the following information:
- Flavour/s you require
- Amount of servings you require so I know how big your cake will need to be. Or quantity of cupcakes.
- The theme/style you have in mind. It’s always helpful to send over any pictures of cakes you may have seen so that I can get an idea of how simple/detailed you want the cake.
To book, a 30% non refundable deposit is required to secure your date/slot.
This deposit allows me to buy in your materials for your required cake and if I’m fully booked, turn away other work.
What to expect after your booking
- We will send over our address details for collection or take the delivery address.
- One free cake design sketch. I will take your ideas and either completely design or design based on something you have seen (please note, we will never completely copy a cake!). This will allow you to alter anything so that your cake is perfect!
- Await your masterpiece to be lovingly made!